It is important for you to make your website SEO friendly.
Place keywords strategically . Researching for the keyword is a complex chore, but what holds more complexity is correct placement of researched keywords.
- Place keywords in the URL. Inclusion of keywords in the URL of the website is optimal. If you have multiple words that need to be placed in the URL, then appropriately separated dashes should be used.
- Focus on areas that register well with search engines, including bold headings, near the top of the page and at the end of the page.
- Embed keywords in the anchor text used to describe links, your domain name and title and Meta tags.
- Use keywords to create a theme throughout the content on your site. Search engines tend to look for a theme or common topic on a Website in an effort to deliver more relevant results for searchers.
- Place your keywords as closely together as possible, while making sure your sentences remain clear.
- Ensure a proper keyword density or weight but not overload. Between 1 and 1.5 % of keywords, in relation to other text, is the best density.